Home > USB Audio Devices > USB Audio Capture Devices > USB iMic Audio Device
USB iMic Audio Device
Product Code: AUDUSBIM | Ships To: World Wide Shipping Available
Out of stock
About this Product
The USB iMic Audio Device adds audio-in and audio-out capabilities through your computer's USB port.
This device is ideal for computers that lack sound-in ports or perhaps just lack a line-in port.
iMic's ease of use and near-universal compatibility make it the perfect solution for connecting microphones, musical instruments, turntables, tape decks to your computer.
iMic is a great way to help you digitize your vinyl and tape music collection.
iMic's levels switch lets you connect with either mic- or line-level devices.
A built-in preamp makes sure the unamplified signal from turntables and musical instruments is optimized for best sound quality.
This ultra-compact, USB-powered device lets you connect your PC or Mac computer to virtually any piece of audio gear.
Works on PC and Mac
Featuring Plug and Play USB compatibility with both PC and Macintosh computers.
Convert your Vinyl Records and Cassette Tapes
Ideal for archiving your records and cassette tapes to CD or MP3, for playing on any digital media player. Perfect for use with Golden Records Vinyl to CD Converter.
- Plug & Play USB connection to PC and Mac - no drivers needed!
- Ultra-compact, USB-powered interface.
- Audio input: 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo line/mic-level minijack.
- Audio output: 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo line-level minijack.
- Hardware control: toggle switch for mic/line level.
- Package includes RCA to 3.5mm stereo audio cable with ground connector
- Dimensions: 0.5in(H), 2.0in(Diameter).
- Highly recommended for use with Golden Records Vinyl to CD Converter, WavePad Audio Editing Software and MixPad Audio Mixing Software.
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8 and 10
- Works on Mac OS X 10.4 to 10.11
- One available USB1.1 port or higher
Our Price:Only $39.95 USD
Product Currently Unavailable