Logitech B910 Webcam
Product Code: LGB910USB | Ships To: USA ONLY
About this Product
HD Video Calling
Users can make true-to-life video calls in fluid, HD 720p video at up to 30 frames per second.
True 16:9 Widescreen
The 78-degree wide-angle field of view allows for everyone to be seen during small-group video conferencing.
Images stay razor sharp, even in close-ups (up to 10 cm from the camera lens).
Coworkers and colleagues will enjoy clear conversations in lifelike, stereo wideband audio thanks to dual mics.
Carl Zeiss® Optics
Managers and specialists alike will enjoy razor-sharp images from a glass lens designed with the help of an industry leader.
Plug-and-Play Video Calling
Setup is fast and easy on Windows 7®, Windows Vista® and Windows® XP. Just plug it in and it’s ready to use with your company’s video-calling client.
- Carl Zeiss® glass lens
- Autofocus system
- Native 5-MP HD sensor
- 78-degree wide-angle field of view
- High-definition video in 720p widescreen mode w/ recommended system
- Color depth: 24-bit true color
- Frame rate: Up to 30 frames per second streaming video at 720p and VGA mode
- Photo capture: 5 million pixels
- USB cable (5 feet/1.52 meters)
- Built-in dual microphones with RightSound™ Technology
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified
- Universal clip fits laptops, LCD or CRT monitors
- UVC compliant
- Works with most instant-messaging and video-conferencing applications
- Optimized for Microsoft ®Office Communicator
- Logitech webcam drivers support HD audio, RightLight™ 2 and RightSound technology
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8 and 10
- Works on Mac OS X 10.4 to 10.11
- UVC mode (No software installation required): Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, or Windows® 7
- Drivers provided for 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
- Microsoft® Office Communicator 2007 R2 or (higher) video conferencing requirements: OS: Windows XP (SP2 or higher), Windows Vista or Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit versions)
- HD video (720 x 1280) at 30 fps
• CPU: Quad core 2.0 GHz or higher
• RAM: 2 GB or more
• Upstream bandwidth: 1.5 mbps
- VGA video (640 x 480) at 30 fps
• CPU: Dual core 1.9 GHz or higher
• RAM: 1 GB or higher
• Upstream bandwidth: 600 kbps
- For CIF (352 x 288) at 15 fps
• CPU: Single core 1.5 GHz or higher
• RAM: 512 MB or higher
• Upstream bandwidth: 250 kbps
- For other video-conferencing software, please refer to the documentation from the vendor for specific system requirements.
Our Price:Only $79.95 USD