Home > USB Video Devices > USB Video Capture Devices > Hauppauge USB-Live2 Video Capture Device
Hauppauge USB-Live2 Video Capture Device
Product Code: VIDHAUP610 | Ships To: USA ONLY
Out of stock
About this Product
USB-Live connects to any S-Video or composite video source and plugs into your PC or laptop's USB port. USB-Live's video digitizer turns your analog video into digital video, and then sends 30 digital images per second over the USB 2.0 bus.
Skype, Xplit and the Adobe Media Encoder can receive video from USB-Live2 for live streaming or video conferencing over the Internet.
AltoEdge recommends using this device with Golden Videos by NCH Software, FREE software to convert your old VCR tapes,or any other analog video source, to DVDs or digital files!
- Includes a removable A/V cable set, so you can leave the cables connected to your A/V source while moving the USB-Live2 to a different computer. The A/V cable set attaches to USB-Live2 with a secure latching connector
- Full 720x480 live video mode (NTSC)
- Indicator LEDs showing that USB-Live2 is powered on and a video signal is present
- Snap and print stills from whatever you're watching (BMP and JPEG supported)
- Record video clips from your camcorder or VCR to create your own high-impact presentations
- USB-Live2 digitizes video using high quality 4:2:2 video sampling. And you can work on applications while simultaneously watching video in a resizable window.
- Functions: Video Capturing
- Functions: Video Recording
- Video System: NTSC
- Video System: PAL
- Maximum Resolution: 720 x 576
- Video Formats: SVCD
- Video Formats: AVI
- Video Formats: VCD
- Video Formats: DVD
- Video Formats: S-Video
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8 and 10
- Free USB 2.0 Port
Our Price:Only $49.95 USD
Product Currently Unavailable
Frequently Bought Together
Customers who bought the Hauppauge USB-Live2 Video Capture Device also bought...