StarTech USB Video Capture Device w/ TWAIN Support
Product Code: VIDSVID2USB23 | Ships To: USA ONLY
About this Product
The SVID2USB22 USB 2.0 S-Video/Composite video capture cable lets you connect S-Video or Composite video output devices to a computer through an available USB 2.0 port allowing you to capture the video and accompanying 2-channel RCA stereo audio.
The video capture cable supports TWAIN drivers for use with various third party software titles meaning the device is not limited to specific bundled software giving you the freedom to use the video capture software of your choosing.
A convenient and cost-effective solution for bridging a computer and an external S-Video or Composite video source such as a DVD player, VCR, or PVR. The capture cable offers real time MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 recording and is compact enough to fit in the palm of your hand - an ideal solution for mobile applications, integrating seamlessly with laptop and desktop computers.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
TWAIN support allows for choice of various video capture and editing software titles
Small, lightweight USB powered device makes for a sleek and portable video capture solution
The supplied software supports NTSC, PAL and SECAM input formats as well as the selection of multiple output file types offering flexibility
AltoEdge recommends using this device with Golden Videos by NCH Software, FREE software to convert your old VCR tapes,or any other analog video source, to DVDs or digital files!
- Small and lightweight for portability or on the go applications
- Feature TWAIN support for use with various software titles
- Supports NTSC, PAL, and SECAM
- Choose from MPEG 1 and MPEG 2 video encoding
- SnapShot function allows you to capture still images
- Up to 30 fps motion capture capability at maximum resolution of 720x480(NTSC) / 720x576(PAL)
- Plug and Play device and requires no power adapter
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8 and 10
- 1 GB free hard drive space
- Graphic card (supports DirectX 9.0c)
- USB 2.0 Port