Infinity USB Gaming Foot Pedal
FPVECUSBG - Setup Instructions
Setting up the FPVECUSB Infinity Gaming Foot Pedal is easy.
For Windows computers, just follow the instructions below.
The pedal should now be correctly installed, and you are now ready to use it with your favorite software application.
- Download and install Pedalware Free Foot Pedal Software.
- Plug in the foot pedal to an available USB port on your computer.
- Start the Pedalware software after the foot pedal has been connected.
- In the main window, you will see the three pedal buttons listed there, 'Left', 'Center', and 'Right'. Double-click any of them to launch the pedal configuration wizard for that button.
- In the wizard, configure the pedal button to use the action you choose. You have a choice of using 'Send Key Combination' (to activate a shortcut key), 'Emulate Mouse' (to activate a mouse button), 'Execute Command' (for running an external program or copying data to the clipboard), and 'Insert Text' (for inserting specified text into the active/foreground window).
- After choosing your desired action, follow the rest of the steps to complete the wizard.
- Repeat the same process for the other two pedal buttons in the main window.
NOTE: Pedalware can only send its commands to the active/foreground window. This means you cannot send commands to any other window.