Olympus DR-2200 Dictation Controller (Microphone)
Product Code: DCOLYDR2200 | Ships To: USA ONLY
Out of stock
About this Product
Olympus DR-2200 Slide Switch Operation with Trackball Handheld Microphone, 100-14,000Hz Frequency Response (PCM), Low-noise directional microphone, 5 programmable buttons The latest generation of USB handheld microphones, the DR-2200 is a total system solution with available device configuration software and a Software Development Kit (SDK) for IT administrators and systems integrators. A new trackball and well placed slide switch allows for one-handed operation helping to make this the perfect input device for speech recognition.
SLIDE SWITCH AND TRACK BALL
Intuitively positioned button layout enabling single-handed control with slide switch and track ball.
LOW-NOISE DIRECTIONAL MICROPHONE
The low-noise directional microphone blocks unwanted background noises, guaranteeing ultra-clear dictation recording.
5 PROGRAMMABLE BUTTONS
Allows for customization of the designated buttons to suit any recording condition or environment.
DIRECT RECORDING TO PC OR MAC
The DR-2200 is compatible with WinXP Sevice Pack 3, 2K, Windows Vista Ultimate/Enterprise/Business Service Pack 1 (32bit/64bit), Windows 7 Ultimate Professional (32 bit/64bit) and MAC OS 10.4.11 - 10.6 systems.
PLAY BACK VOLUME CONTROL
Recordings can be played back, without the need for specialty drives, using the integrated, powerful built-in speaker for high-quality acoustic playback.
3 COLOR LED (RED, GREEN, BLUE)
A triple-color LED shows the current recording status.
IMPROVED SDK FOR SYSTEM INTEGRATORS
Optimized software development kit for system integrators.
AltoEdge recommends using this device with Express Dictate dictation software.
- Overall Frequency Response: 300~10,000Hz(SP) 100~14,000Hz(PCM)
- Microphone Sensitivity: -37dBv
- Microphone Sensitivity difference: Variable or 0/+6/+18dB
- Maximum Output: 320mW
- Microphone/Speaker diameter: 10mm/28mm
- Input Level: +86dBSPL(-45dBv)
- Slide Switch (REC/STOP/PLAY/RWD): Yes
- Push Button (REC/PLAY): -
- Track ball: Yes
- Mouse Function: Yes
- Function Buttons: Yes (4)
- Volume Buttons: Yes
- Insert/Over Write LED: Yes
- LED Blink: Yes
- Trigger Button in the Back: Yes
- System Volume Control: Yes
- Low power USB Device: Yes
- Barcode: -
- Device Management Software: Device Configuration Manager can be downloaded from Olympus
- DNS Commnad: Yes
- Hotkey Command: Yes
- Text Command: Yes
- Application Launcher Command: Yes
- Wait Command: Yes
- Button Function Change: Yes
- Slide Function Change: Yes
- Mouse Speed: Yes
- Beep Sound: Yes
- Button Noise Suppression: Yes
- Cord Length: 98.4 inch (2.5m)
- Dimensions: 6.1x1.8x1.2 inch (154x44.6x31.6 mm)
- Weight: 7.1ox (201g)
- Warranty Card
- Instruction Manual
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8 and 10
- Works on Mac OS X 10.4 to 10.11