Express Scribe Pro Transcription Software
Product Code: DTSSESCRIBE | Ships To: World Wide Shipping Available
About this Product
Express Scribe Pro Software is a professional audio player software for PC or Mac designed to assist the transcription of audio recordings.
A typist can install it on their computer and control audio playback using a transcription foot pedal or keyboard (with 'hot' keys). This transcribing software also offers valuable features for typists including variable speed playback, multi-channel control, playing video, file management, and more.
Express Scribe Pro supports most common audio formats including wav, mp3, wma, aif and dct; along with dss, ds2, mvf and support for video files.
What is included with this purchase
License to Express Scribe Professional - Digital Download
The box shown is for representation only and is NOT included in this purchase.
Download Express Scribe Professional 14-Day Free Trial !
- Variable speed playback (constant pitch)
- Supports audio and video playback
- Plays most formats including encrypted dictation files. See supported file formats
- Supports professional foot pedals which connect to the USB port to control playback.
- Uses 'hotkeys' to control playback when transcribing into other software (e.g., Word)
- Dock both analog and digital portable voice recorders to load recordings
- Works with Microsoft Word and all major word-processors
- Automatically receives and loads files by internet (FTP), email or over a local computer network
- Automatically sends typing to those who dictated the work
- Works with speech recognition software such as Dragon Naturally Speaking to automatically convert speech to text
- Loads CD audio directly - start to work as it loads in the background
- Can switch to 'mini' mode to reduce screen space
- Integrate with dictation management systems such as Express Delegate Dictation Workflow
- Works with FastFox typing utility for entering medical/legal phrases and common phrases with keyboard shortcuts
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8 and 10
- Works on Mac OS X 10.4 to 10.11