DVD Maker 2 USB Video Capture Device
Product Code: VIDUSB3 | Ships To: World Wide Shipping Available
Out of stock
About this Product
Capture any analog video with 1 Click
With 1 Click function, DVD Maker 2 rapidly captures analog video in Cyberlink Power Director 6 from any sources in High performance MPEG 4/2/1 on your Hard Drive, convert them into your iPod, PSP, or any of your small mobile devices!
Publish Them Directly on YouTube!
To publish your masterpiece on YouTube, instead of the usual long process of uploading, you may now do it directly through the bundled software. Publish it directly without wasting time while completely hassle-free.
Record Videos from Multiple Sources, even a DVD Player
From any sources with AV/S output, DVD Maker 2 provides high quality Mpeg 4/2/1 capturing at up to 720 x 480/576 (NTSC/PAL) resolution.
Create your Movie in Real 16:9 widescreen and burn to VCD/DVD with DVD Menu
If you do decide to transform any of the videos into 16:9 widescreen format, it must be specified at the start. Afterward, the design and editing would then be automatically set to 16:9 mode as the matching DVD menus. Transform the video clips into any of the portable formats for your iPod/PSP/any other portable devices, and enjoy it without any annoying black bars or distortions.
Make High Resolution Home Videos with CyberLink PowerDirector 6, & PowerProducer 4
From the tool for snap-shooting and capturing, DVD Maker 2 provides the most complete package. For image and animation libraries for broadcast quality digital production, the extra-value 3DBank CG Pak and DV Loops enables maximum creativity with minimum effort. To create magical videos or dynamic home movies, PowerDirector 6 and PowerProducer 4 are the best tools to have under your belt during your creation.
- USB 2.0 Interface
- Automatic NTSC/PAL detection
- Capture Video Source from VHS, V8, Hi8, etc.
- Output as a file for iPod or PSP and you can also Publish them to YouTube
- Right-to-disc enables direct recording of DV content to DVD disc via CyberLink PowerProducer 4
- Support Hardware one-button recording when you are under PowerDirector V6 Capture mode
- Support Red LED turns on and turns off by recording function
- Edit Video in MPEG 4/2/1 Format (MPEG4 is compatible with DivX or Microsoft MPEG4)
- Video resolution: -NTSC: 720 x 480 @ 30FPS, -PAL: 720 x 576 @25 FPS
- External video input: Composite and S-Video
- Burn video files on to DVD/VCD/SVCD
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8 and 10
- Works on Mac OS X 10.4 to 10.11
- Available USB Port
- Graphics Card (Must support DirectX 9.0c)
- AC97 compatible sound card
- 1GB Free Hard Disk space
- CD-ROM (For software installation)