Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi HD Sound Card
Product Code: AUDSB1240 | Ships To: USA ONLY
Out of stock
About this Product
USB Sound Blaster X-Fi HD is an audiophile-grade sound system with premium connectivity for your Notebook or PC.
The front panel includes a conveniently located 1/4" microphone input and 1/4" headphone jack with a studio quality headphone amp and volume control. The rear panel features optical I/O, gold-plated stereo RCA I/O plus an integrated phono preamp for direct recording of your vinyl collection from your turntable.
Premium USB Sound Blaster quality - Audiophile-grade components deliver unsurpassed USB audio quality with a signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) of 114dB.
THX TruStudio Pro for unprecedented audio realism - Unique THX TruStudio Pro technology enhances all of your music, movies and games for maximum enjoyment regardless of your source material.
Direct recording from your turntable - Phono preamp with RIAA EQ allows direct connection of your turntable to conveniently convert your vinyl to CDs or MP3s.
Superior headphone experience - High quality headphone amp supports studio-quality headphones (e.g. <=330Ohms).
Convenient Connectivity - Gold-plated connectivity for maximum signal quality, easily accessible front-mounted headphone and microphone jacks with convenient volume control.
AltoEdge recommends using this product with the NCH Software Audio Suite. Combine the best software with the best hardware to get the most out of your Audio Creation & Editing needs!
- Playback: 24-bit Digital-to-Analog conversion of digital sources in 24-bit with sampling rate of up to 96 kHz without audio monitoring.
- Recording: 24-bit Analog-to-Digital conversion of analog sources in 24-bit with sampling rates up to 96 kHz without audio monitoring.
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: Front Channel Out/Headphone: 114 dB (20kHz Low-pass filter, A-Weighted)
- Audio Technology: THX TruStudio Pro
- Microphone input (1/4” jack)
- Headphone output (1/4" jack)
- Line in / Phono in (2 x RCA jacks)
- Line out (2x RCA jacks)
- Optical SPDIF input and output (2 x optical connectors)
- Equipped with RIAA EQ (Equalization), which allows recording from a turntable directly without a pre-amp.
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8 and 10
- Free USB 2.0 Port