Home > Audio Devices > Sound Cards > Delta 1010LT 8 x 8 PCI Virtual Studio
Delta 1010LT 8 x 8 PCI Virtual Studio
Product Code: AUDSCM8 | Ships To: World Wide Shipping Available
Out of stock
About this Product
Universal connectivity, high fidelity and seamless performance on a single PCI card - and at an excellent price. These cards are suitable for PCs and G3/G4 Macs. Please see the system requirements for more information.
Multiple analog I/O, MIDI, S/PDIF and surround sound support are all here. Two inputs even have mic/line preamps on XLR connectors, saving the expense of outboard preamps.
It's all on a compact, half-size PCI card with two color-coded breakout cables.
- 8 x 8 unbalanced analog I/O.
- 2 built-in mic preamps.
- Directly drive up to 7.1 surround (bass management software included)
- SCMS copy protection control .
- S/PDIF digital I/O (coaxial) with 2-channel PCM and AC-3/DTS surround.
- Digital I/O supports surround-encoded AC-3 and DTS pass-through.
- 1 x 1 MIDI I/O.
- +4dbu/-10dBV operation individually switched in software .
- Word clock I/O for sample accurate device synchronization
- Software controlled 36-bit internal DSP digital mixing/routing .
- Mac and PC compatible.
- Frequency response: 22Hz-22kHz, -0.2,-0.4dB @48kHz / 22Hz-40kHz, -0.2,-0.7db @96kHz
- Dynamic range: 101.5dB (D/A) (A-weighted) / 99.6dB (A/D) (A-weighted)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.002% (A/D and D/ A)
- Size/weight: 5-1/8" x 7/8" x 5-3/8"; 0.25 lbs.
- PCI standard card - PCI-Express (PCIe) slots are incompatible with this product.
- For more information, please refer to the user guide.
- Windows XP/Vista/7 and Windows 8
- Works on Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- For 96kHz operation: Pentium III 500mHz w/ 128MB RAM
- For 48kHz operation: Pentium II 400 w/ 64MB RAM
Our Price:Only $239.95 USD
Product Currently Unavailable