FXOSPA3102 - Available in Australia, Canada & USA only
The SPA-3102 delivers clear, high-quality voice communication in a variety of network conditions. Excellent voice quality in challenging, changeable IP network environments is made possible via Linksys advanced implementation of standard voice coding algorithms. The SPA-3102 is interoperable with common telephony equipment like facsimile, voicemail, PBX and interactive voice response systems.
- Connects VoIP to ordinary external PSTN phone lines.
- 1 network socket and 1 phone line socket.
- Can be used as a router if you don't have a network.
- Configuration is by telephone handset and internet browser.
- SIP (RFC3261) VoIP Standard Compliant.
- Fully FCC (USA) ETSI (Europe) and ACIF (Australian) approved.
- Supports G721, G726, G723 and G729 audio codecs.
- Disconnection by CTC, Polarity Reversal, Silence or Tone.
- Call Waiting, Cancel Call Waiting, Call Waiting Caller ID Detection.
- Caller ID with Name/Number (Multi-national Variants)
- Caller ID Blocking
- Supports Do Not Disturb
- Supports Call Transfer