Olympus DS-2400 Digital Voice Recorder
Product Code: PDNTOL2400 | Ships To: USA ONLY
Out of stock
About this Product
The features on this device are endless with a new central navigation pod, superb sound, a large backlit LCD, and great file management options with DSS Player software to help keep you organized. All these supply the professional performance you seek in an easy to use, sleek and stylish package.
The supplied 2GB SD Card provides an ample amount of memory and the durability and reliability you need in a removable media card.
Newly developed DSS Pro(DS2 format) with improved high-quality sound provides highly compressed file size and superior clarity. Supports USB 2.0 High-Speed which enables high speed file transfer to your computer.
End one dictation and begin the next with a simple press of the "New" button.
Take advantage of the ability to insert and overwrite on an existing recording file.
Never miss a beat with the voice activated Variable Control Voice Actuator feature that records audio as soon as it senses sound. It conserves memory and battery life, too.
- Directly connect to a PC for fast file transfers with convenient PC Link capability.
- A full dot, backlit LCD provides for easy viewing, even in bright conditions
- Enjoy plenty of recording time with the included 2GB SD Card removable media.
- Manage audio files in up to 5 customizable folders.
- Switch between "Conference" and "Dictation" settings.
- Choose between SP and QP recording modes.
- Place index marks at specific points in passages for quick retrieval.
- Compatible with voice recognition software.
- Enjoy efficient battery power: up to 32 hours provided by two AAA batteries.
- Windows XP/Vista/7 and Windows 8
- Works on Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Spare USB Port
- Olympus DSS Player Standard Software for reviewing your dictations (included in package)
- Other software products not supported with this package
- Mac OS X 10.3.9 "Panther" - 10.6 "Snow Leopard" (32-bit only)*
*Requires DSS Player Plus for Macintosh version 7.2.2 or later