KeyStudio 49i USB Keyboard
Product Code: AUDKEY49I | Ships To: World Wide Shipping Available
About this Product
The KeyStudio 49i delivers everything you need to start making and recording music today. It's the first USB keyboard controller with a built-in audio interface and premium piano sound.
Play the on-board piano as a stand-alone instrument—then plug the USB cable into your computer to play a total of 128 sounds and listen to them from the keyboard's audio outputs. The built-in interface even lets you record vocals and instruments as well as listen to your sessions and mixes.
The KeyStudio 49i instantly transforms your computer into a versatile music studio. It's great for use with WavePad Audio Editing Software and MixPad Multi-Track Software.
- 49-note USB MIDI keyboard controller
- Stereo-sampled Steinway premium piano sound with 20-note polyphony
- Pitch bend wheel
- Modulation wheel and piano volume control
- Octave +/- buttons for altering octave
- Dual front-mounted headphone jacks
- 1 x XLR microphone input
- 1 x 1/4 inch instrument input
- 2 x RCA inputs
- 2 x 1/4 inch analog outputs
- Powered by USB bus or optional DC power connector (not supplied)
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8 and 10
- Spare USB port